Thursday, November 26, 2009

perfectly lonely


I don’t believe in compromising my heart.

I don’t have a lot of faith or hope in marriage & if I ever were to even consider it – I would have to be absolutely confident that we loved and adored one another. Compromise is not an option. Compromise does not equal happiness. Compromise falls short of God’s love for us.


Free
No one but me
Perfectly lonely
Dancing alone
Cooking for no one
Singing
Driving aimlessly
No one to see
Perfectly lonely

Thank you to mayer for understanding.

We breathe in. breathe out. Life is what you make it. French bread grilled on both sides with butter. Bruchetta on top. Dmb, mayer, or ray in the background. Raking the leaves. Boots on. Sweeping off the porches. Pipe smoke in the air. Folding the laundry. Sanding the chest. Going through gear after a long trip. The smell of fire in my hair. Getting an elvis while climbing – scared shitless. Car loaded up. No worries about money. Not having to run from anything. It feels good. Can’t I live like that forever?

& it’s true. I’m tough because I need to be. But I also can’t say that I don’t love it. I want to stay like this forever. But as of right now my flesh is getting the best of me. Dreaming of what may be, of who may be
&
it’s
absolutely
toxic

oh where to run from the desires of this skin

No comments:

Post a Comment